INTERESTING COMPANIES FOUND
Nynex Therapeutics (2017, Cleveland) – Small molecule inhibitors of deubiquitinating proteases. Blocking these proteases results in targeted degradation of oncogenic proteins which in turn leads to induction of cell death and decreased tumour growth.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY
- Vesalius and AurorA-TT to raise $223M in European Biotech VC funds. Read More
- Argenx, Dutch Biotech, latest Biotech to IPO, raise $100M. Read More
- Xontogeny, new biotech accelerator, opens with $25M Series A. Read More
- GlycoMimetics stock takes off on positive Phase II Leukemia data, breakthrough tag. Read More
- Shire’s Heriditary Angioedema drug shows stellar Phase III results, quick market approval. Read More