INTERESTING COMPANIES FOUND
Solar Labs (2017, Mandi) – Focuses on developing technology for improved roof mapping for solar projects. The company claims to be working on developing image recognition technology and 3D modeling solutions.
Eera Waste Refining (2016, Helsinki, $1.12M) – Develops technology solutions for waste to energy conversion. The solution converts waste streams in energy generating Solid Recovered Fuel.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY
- Rosneft announces plan to invest $670M in Germany for modernizing refining processes and raising safety and environmental standards. Read More
- Magnus Energy buys additional 21.3% stake in waste management subsidiary Flagship Ecosystem. Read More
- LM Wind Power announces plans to open a new blade factory in China. Read More
- Gilbarco Veeder-Root acquires Orpak Systems, a provider of technology solutions to oil companies and commercial fleets. Read More
- Anode-free Li-ion battery developer SolidEnergy raises $5M from undisclosed investors. Read More