INTERESTING COMPANIES FOUND
Orxa Grid (2017, London) – Develops distribution and substation monitoring and predictive analytics platform. The IOT-based solution allows electricity grids reduce losses and increase efficiency.
Sweetch Energy (2015, Lorient, $1.5M) – Focuses on developing technology to produce electricity using salinity gradient. The company is woirking on using the difference in salinity of fresh water and salt water at the mouth of estuaries.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY
- Solar developer 8minutenergy enters energy storage market with 1 GW of projects lined up. Read More
- Terra Firma completes the sale of the Infinis Group’s onshore wind assets to institutional investors. Read More
- Trilliant Networks and Ho Chi Minh Power Corporation complete pilot of Vietnam’s first smart city communications platform. Read More
- E.ON offers digital porducts for customers to manage their use of solar power. Read More
- Tesla opens first Mideast store in Jordan. Read More