INTERESTING COMPANIES FOUND
BiomX (2015, Ness Ziona, $24M) – Developed a platform to identify, validate, and develop bacteria-specific phage cocktails for directed microbiome modulations. With 4 products in the pipeline, it has 2 in advanced preclinical stages for treating acne & IBD.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY
- Synlogic does simultaneous $82M Series C and reverse merger with Mirna to get Nasdaq listing. Read More
- BiomX raises $24M Series A funding from Orbimed, J&J, and Takeda to develop Microbiome Therapeutics. Read More
- Sangamo gets FDA Fast Track Designation for Hemophilia Gene Therapy. Read More
- Editas delays IND filing for CRISPR drug due to 3rd party manufacturer. Read More
- X-Chem and Vertex Enter into Multi-Target Genetic Disease Collaboration. Read More