INTERESTING COMPANIES FOUND
Kanabo Research (2016, Tel Aviv) – Developing five initial formulations of medical Cannabis extracts for treating CNS disorders; Using ceramic core technology and collaborating with a US vaporizer company to develop a novel device.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY
- Upsher-smith laboratories generic business gets taken out by Japanese company Sawai Pharma in $1.05B deal. Read More
- Uniqure announces it will not seek marketing authorization renewal for Glybera in Europe. Read More
- PLx Pharma and Dipexium complete merger. Read More
- Suzhou Ribo Life Science forms broad ssRNAi collaboration with Ionis Pharma. Read More
- Allergan partners with TARGET Pharmasolutions to advance NASH research. Read More