INTERESTING COMPANIES FOUND
Utonomy (2015, Southampton, $1.07M) – Develops pressure optimization solution for gas distribution network. The pressure optimization helps reduce and manage the leakage of methane and other greenhouse gases from the distribution network.
Cool2Zero (2017, San Diego) – Developed a patent pending technology to reduce electricity use in industrial coolers and freezers. The company claims that the technology can reduce consumption up to 40% and increase equipment life by up to 200%.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY
- GE completes $1.6B acquisition of Danish blade manufacturer LM Wind Power. Read More
- Acciona receives a $107M green loan from Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria to help fund solar and wind energy projects in Chile. Read More
- Carnegie Clean Energy bags $18M through capital raise to fund solar and renewable energy microgrid projects. Read More
- Reveal Energy Services, developer of solutions for hydraulic fracture mapping and monitoring, raises equity funding from Lime Rock Partners. Read More
- Parsley Energy announces closing of Double Eagle acquisition. Read More