INTERESTING COMPANIES FOUND
Tretbox (2016, Berlin) – Developing personal electric mobility solution that would be a substitute to electric bicycle and would not require a license to operate. The self-driven vehicle would have the capacity of holding two people.
Wallbox (2015, Barcelona) – Developing and manufacturing smart EV charging points. The products can be installed at homes and come with WiFi connectivity and touchscreen dashboard.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY
- EON raises $1.45B by selling 200.1 million shares to fund Nuclear deal. Read More
- Light Polymers closes $24.3M in Series A Funding to advance OLED Displays. Read More
- UK Government announces a $28M fund to accelerate the adoption of hydrogen vehicles and its infrastructure roll out. Read More
- Bafang has announced a $12M investment in its own battery development and production facility to deliver a more complete systems solution for electric bikes. Read More
- Contura announces successful refinancing through $400M term loan credit facility. Read More