INTERESTING COMPANIES FOUND
Hysummit (2016, Somerville) – Developing technology solutions for the production of clean water and electricity from industrial and municipal wastewater streams using naturally occurring bacteria found in wastewater streams.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY
- ConnectDER, an early-stage smart grid company has closed its $1.1M Series A round with support from Investors’ Circle and PRIME Coalition. Read More
- The Scottish Government, under the Scotland’s Energy Efficiency Programme pilot fund, is offering a further $13.8M funding to support local authorities in developing energy efficiency projects. Read More
- WATT Fuel Cell closed an additional round of investments from existing shareholders in the form of senior, secured convertible notes. Read More
- BBOXX, an off-grid solar company, has closed a debt facility equivalent to $2M from Atlas Mara’s Rwandan entity, Banque Populaire du Rwanda. Read More
- DSM, a Dutch multinational the fields of health, nutrition and materials acquires Solar PV backsheet manufacturer Sunshine technology. Read More