INTERESTING COMPANIES FOUND
Pi Therapeutics (2015, Israel) – Ubiquitin-proteasome system inhibiting small molecule drugs for multiple myeloma. Novel mechanism of action to treat MM resistant to traditional PI inhibitors, in-licensed from Johns Hopkins.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY
- Galera Therapeutics raises $15M in new funding from Sofinnova Ventures to develop its pipeline of selective dimutase mimetics. Read More
- European Commission approves Teva’s Acute Promyelocytic Leukaemia drug Trisenox (arsenic trioxide). Read More
- US House set to vote on 21st Century Cures bill, a $6.3B legislative package that aims to accelerate the development of new cures and treatments. Read More
- Idera sells licensing rights of shelved TLR inhibiting autoimmune drug to newly established Vivelix Pharmaceuticals for $15M upfront. Read More
- Chugai licenses out early-stage cancer candidate, a class I PI3K inhibitor to Menarini. Read More